Simply put: SOME of my Blender tutorials (Videos, PDF transcriptions, and Assets), made with Blender 3.x, in a SINGLE PACKAGE.
Click on the links to watch the videos on Youtube:
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #001 - How to create "pixel art" style renderings in Blender with the Pixelate node
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #002 - Strange artifacts in Blender (Cycles); sRGB vs Non-Color Data Normal Maps
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #003 - Rigid Body simulation: filling a container with (falling) objects
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #004 - BPY (Blender Python) - Export UV Layouts as images with uv.export_layout
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #005 - Red Blood Cells animation (Displace, Emitter particle system, force field)
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #006 - Using the F-Curve Cycle modifier to create cyclic animations
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #007 - Basics - How to make a simple scene for a turntable animation, tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #008 - Basics - How to make wireframe renderings, tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #009 - Basics - The Copy Rotation Constraint tutorial; example: Venetian blinds
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #010 - Basics - How to set and rotate an HDR image as World Background tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #011 - A climbing electric arc (Jacob's Ladder) tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #012 - Flickering Lights in Blender with the Noise Modifier tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #013 - Seams impossible: recovering the UV seams from islands in Blender, tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #014 - Adobe 3D Models in Blender: Import Thousands of 3D Models with PBR Textures
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #015 - Compositing - How to save and retrieve Render Passes in an EXR file
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #016 - One Material, one Texture, multiple Colors with Object ID: tutorial
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #017 - Glowing edges (nodes compositing tutorial)
- BLENDER TUTORIAL #018 - How to create a ghost silhouette effect
NOTE - 1: the PDFs and the videos of some the oldest videotutorials listed above are already available for free here on Gumroad; check the description of the videos to get the link if you are interested in a specific video/PDF only.
NOTE - 2: the 3D Models in the package are granted under an Educational License (that is: just for learning with the tutorial; do not use them in projects; do not distribute them). The links to the Royalty-Free version of the assets are available in the description of the videos, on Youtube, and in the PDF provided with the package.
Sample pages taken from some of the PDFs included in the package:
Complete packages (video + pdf + assets) of SOME of my Blender 3.x videotutorials published on my Youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/@fm3dtutorials )